- Standards Setting & Household Procedures - Estate Managers typically set the service standard and are responsible for the hiring, training, and ongoing management of staff required to meet the service needs of the household
- Staffing – Household Staff (Household Managers, Butlers, Housekeepers, Laundresses, Houseman, Chauffeur, Private Chef, Gardener, Nanny etc.) Personnel/staff administrative functions are many, for example: keep accurate records of all employees; hiring, firing, orientation, training, mentoring, coaching, development, compensation, taxes, reviews and supervision. In addition the administrative functions are many
- Vendor & Contract Negotiation and Management - Negotiate and manage all contracts, supervise work and review invoices for all outside serve providers including screening and overseeing outside vendors, contractors, construction projects, maintenance of pools, landscaping, autos, yachts, private planes, etc.
- Property & Systems Management - iimplement schedules for all maintenance, staffing, accounting and services needed for all properties; system and procedure protocol development for all properties
- Budget Preparation - All related financial matters including accounting, budgets, and payroll normally pass through the EM’s hands
- Security & Safety - Overseeing security for the estate and family could also be included
- With multiple properties, most EM’s travel ahead of their employer to get a property ready for their arrival and bring the staff up to speed on any necessary changes or service requirements.
- The level of “hands-on” involvement can vary from full participation in gardening and cleaning to strictly office based administrator.
- To address the hospitality requirements and catering initial start-ups operations.
- Proficient in implementing optimum policies to enhance quality standards across all departments like F&B Operations, Facility Management, General Administration, Guest Servicing etc.
- Significant experience in the development of strategic plans.
- Execute the business operations and evaluation of industry trends to manage profit pools for supporting corporate development initiatives.
- Good understanding of budgets, financial planning, P&L, business requirements and experience of operating numerous units.
- To maintain the Family protocol for travelling and stay arrangements.
- Should have a vast experience in Menu Planning and organizing events at Estate.
- To ensures implementation of the service strategy with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations.